Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

26 February 2007

Happy fun ball lives!


Last week, I was driving home from work and heard an ad on WGR Sports Radio ad that I absolutely loved for "Mighty Taco". It's Western New York Taco chain with AMAZING creative! Click the Logo to hear a few!

They actually put me in mind of one of my old favorite Saturday Night Live fake ads "Happy Fun Ball" Check this out...


Isn't that funny? I wish that Happy Fun Ball was a real product. I would actually picking up a Happy Fun Ball... but don't taunt it!

As a creative writer... it's so difficult to find a client that is willing to go out on a limb with their ads. When you hear the Mighty Taco ads on the air, they are engaging, they bring you into the scenario (however bizarre it may be), and they simply make their name heard! With radio advertising... this should be you #1 (if not only goal)! HAVE YOUR NAME HEARD.

Don't worry about phone numbers...
How long you've been in business...
Or even your address...

Be BOLD baby

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...