Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

14 March 2007

Bits and Pieces

I'm becoming addicted to these sites:

Atom Smasher & Church Sign Generator











I generally DO like Focus on the Family most of the time... but why in the name of Grandma Moses is he so mad at trees?

Check out the right hand side of the blog for a Google Video 60 minute stand up routine from Brian Regan. This guy is maybe the funniest clean comedian around these days! I Love him like a giraffe loves toys.


I'm found a couple of cool new Blog's to visit.... as the virtual universe of worldwide pseudo acquaintances grows... BTW... Blog's are cool, because you don't alway agree with what's written, it's amazing for hearing unique perspectives and analyzing what you really believe...

Check out Smart Pastor here: a cool blog that gives differing lines of thought and keeps up to date on what's going on in Christendom.


This dude here is the "Naked Pastor"... filled with full front emotional nudity of a guy who is really baring his mind online. Challenging thoughts and opinions... some that I agree with and some I don't... but is alway fascinating

Church Marketing Sucks... is quite awesome. I love marketing (I do it for a living) ... and we're so far behind the times, that it makes me gag like smelling a fart... offended by that brother? That would make a good ad. Check this site!

You've gotta see Kinda Kitschy... it's filled with bizarro Christians products, that frankly, on Christ's Marketplace Clean-sweep, He likely would have... oh now how does the King James put it? ABHORD!

I love "The Church". God loved it so much that He gave his kid as a sacrifice... so that it could BE FREE! So much of the silliness that we get caught up in is such a waste of time and effort. It's far beyond time to both analytically and prophetically look inside our walls and give some our stale traditions... lifeless lifestyles... and misuses of energy the ole' heave ho.

Get Free... Live free... Free others.

6 comments:

Gregory said...

Dave, thanks for featuring Kinda Kitschy! It's good to know there are others out there that want to de-commercialize the church. I really like what I see here. I'll put in a good word for you on KK, but it looks like you're getting more traffic over here anyway. Your site looks way better. I should let you revamp my template!

hannah said...

i'm glad to see you put my pastor up on there. he's even cooler in real life.

Joel Bezaire said...

Cool site, BigEar.

Gregory sells himself short all the time, don't mind him. Kinda Kitschy is one of my top 5 fave sites out there.

Huge Jays fan myself, down here in TN. Hard to catch the games....

Big Ear Creations said...

Thanks man...

Yours makes me giggle as well. There is one church in town that always comes up with some beauty's!

We always used to joke that they employed a full time sign pastor...

... a thousand monkeys at a thousand typewriters...

Matt Vaandering said...

Brian Regan...hilarious!

CoMeDy KiNg said...

More addicitive sign generators found at CustomSignGenerator.com

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...