Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

23 March 2007

Your Name

Can't get the song "Your Name" by Paul Baloche out of my head.

Don't think I want it to go either...

His words:

"As morning dawns and evening fades You inspire songs of praise
That rise from earth to touch Your heart and glorify Your Name

Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other Your Name, let the nations sing it louder 'Cause nothing has the power to save But Your Name"

My cry:

Sometimes people fail you.
Sometimes you fail yourself.
Sometimes you are what you don't want to be.

All the time, YOUR NAME is home.
All the time, YOUR NAME anchors me, allowing me to soar.
All the time, YOUR NAME is why I move.

1 comment:

Notes from the Tall, Dutch Guy said...

When i first read this I thought 'your name' reffered to placing 'my name' (will) wherever 'your name' was bolded. Then i realized 'your name' is part of the song.

oh 'my name' (will)..... your so crazy, sigh, but I wouldn't have me any other way.
Thanks Will.
Anytime Will.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...