Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

6 March 2007

My Voiceover Agency


Check out my Voice over Agency... I've been with Vox talent for a few years now and I'm very happy with the professional way that they handle their business. If you're looking for EXCELLENT voice work for your project, ad, church, corporate video... or for your own dark disturbing private purposes... check them out. There are even more wonderful voice actors than me... but... um... hire me.

... tell them Dave sent you and you'll win a shiny new... well no actually you won't win anything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words, and may I say you are an excellent voice actor and a pleasure to represent all those years.

Dan Sandor
Voice Agent
VOX TALENT INC

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...