Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

29 March 2007

Vamonos


I know Vamonos means "Let's Go" in Spanish.
I know ALL about Chincillas.
I'm wary of stray foxes because they might steal a baby bird's bananas.
I'm confused about how Diego and Dora and Alicia are related because Dora's "Mommy" and "Poppy" have far exceeded their child rearing years.
I'm a parent of young children.
I am a part of an exclusive private club that "The others" don't understand

You will know if you are in this club if you watch this and experience urine streaming down your leg from excessive laugher


1 comment:

Matt Vaandering said...

very funny!

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...