Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

13 March 2007

You smell super Madame


Not exactly a great start to the day when you're out of this...


...So instead you use this!



"Jeepers sir, that's a rugged classically male odor you're emitting today!"

It should be like an Axe Effect commercial around me today, because as we all know... ladies go crazy for a dude who smells like baby powder.

9 comments:

Diesel said...

I think I can smell you from here.

hannah said...

hahahahahh.

furiousBall said...

I was wondering why all the ladies in my office were being sucked into Canada.

Big Ear Creations said...

Yes... the Canadian Death Star-like tractor beam is strong!

And I've discovered one thing... "strong enough for a man but made for a woman..." is a filthy lie... I don't smell like Baby Powder anymore

Notes from the Tall, Dutch Guy said...

maybe me sleeping in was an act of God's grace.....
But really, so sorry.... feel bad... make up for it..... soon.

Dave Carrol said...

The worst part is... it's now 11:30pm... I'm about to go to bed... and i still have no new deoderant!

Baby powder for me again tomorrow!

Big Ear Creations said...

to anyone still following... it's now Friday.... and i'm still without manly deodorant?

Andrea said...

Seriously Dave...
I'll go buy Krissy a new stick tonight - get your own!!
LOL

Big Ear Creations said...

Sunday night... still none...

the beat goes on...

I'm actually getting used to the smell

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...