Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

4 April 2007

Baby time

Tomorrow, we go into the hospital and my wife gets induced to have our 3rd baby.

I "Google imaged" the phrase...

"Horrible mess of pregnancy fluids"

I'm not sure you'd want to see what I found.

So this picture will have to do. It's pretty much how it all goes down anyway, from what I remember.

5 comments:

Notes from the Tall, Dutch Guy said...

what you research scares me sometimes....

Big Ear Creations said...

Not as much as me getting you to hold the baby scares you!

hannah said...

congratulations! that is so awesome. babies rule.

Notes from the Tall, Dutch Guy said...

thats true, but your child will be much more scared than me cause well, all children fear me for some reason..... I can't put my finger on it though.

But seriously, my nephews had to be forced on uncle Bill (me) before they were 4 months, after that its no problem (unless they're poopy, or crying, or peeing, or hungry...).

Oh ya, congratulations.

Matt Vaandering said...

congrats!

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...