Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

25 April 2007

Mornin' ... again

I'm pretty sure sleep doesn't exist with 3 kids. I know that as the partner in the home that doesn't product milk from his breasts, I'm not allowed to complain but one day... I think I'd like either

a) a nap
b) to sleep until there is sun

But I doubt that will happen again.

Bought this amazing Paul Baloche CD yesterday to put on the Ipod. This is what the song "Your Name" says about the morning.

"As morning dawns and evening fades
You inspire songs of praise
That rise from earth to touch Your heart and glorify Your Name"

It's my responsibility to let my spirit be in the position to be inspired... and wooed.
Every morning.

Regardless of sleep,
irrespective of circumstance,
even in the presence of our enemies,
because every evening... He always proves Himself worthy of our morning praise.

Job 36:16 "He is wooing you from the jaws of distress
to a spacious place free from restriction,
to the comfort of your table laden with choice food.


3 comments:

Lowa said...

I am glad that you made the point about not nursing the baby:) Depending on how involved and helpful you are, I can GUARANTEE that your wife is AT LEAST 1,000 times more tired than you are!

Hang in there, you are right. The days of naps and uninterrupted sleep will return, trust me:) We have four kids and I can sleep almost any time I want. The youngest is only six. It is AWESOME! Especially after those years of hardly any sleep.

Matt Vaandering said...

you should either,
a. fake sick
2. move to iceland, the sun never sets there...on June 21

and I think girls have all the fun. They get to feed people with there boobs, and have a human being on their inside. we can never experience anything similar to that. The only thing we got is peeing in the bushes...and I hate peeing in the bushes. This inspires a post...

Susan said...

Hey that's a great verse, Job 36:16. I'm going to go write about it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...