Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

1 May 2007

Freedom House


Makeshift Policy
Originally uploaded by PEEJ0E.
Our Church is in the process of changing buildings... where to you ask? Beats the hooch out of me! If God tells you, let me know OK?

But my friend PEEJOE (this is his amazing photo BTW) is in process of collecting pictures past and present about our church Freedom House and is collecting them in a Flickr Photo Group.

Now because some pictures will contain private photographs of those not wanting to be exposed into cyberspace... it's only for those who are a part of Freedom House (or friend of)

If you have some cool pictures of the Big Blue House... check me out on flickr here
Sign up for an account and share the Big Blue Goodness!

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...