Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

1 May 2007

Pimped

For reason's I'll never know... my pretty little blonde, meek, mild wife loves the show Pimp my ride. It's awesome. Amuses me to no end.

Pimp my Blog... I doubt she'd be as into. But me... I'm "down".

So I've pimped up my Blog a bit. Why you ask? Because my day job is lulling me into a coma. Either way... i think my blog is now officially pimped.

3 comments:

Lulu (Dan's cat) said...

"Pimp"? What's that? My English-to-cat translator isn't giving me anything for that word.

MEOOOOOWWW!

Big Ear Creations said...

Weirdest... comment... ever

Matt Vaandering said...

agreed

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...