Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

8 May 2007

Today


Today I know that I'm walking stronger
Today I know that I'm standing larger
Today I know that the Spirit of The Sovereign God is upon me
Today I know that whole world is filled with His Glory
Today I know that Healing is upon me
Today I know that Breakthrough is a door right in front of me
Today I know that Salvation is full
Today I know that His word is ALIVE
Today I know that I'm living it.
Today I'm walking stronger


2 comments:

Notes from the Tall, Dutch Guy said...

I like the poetry, I felt like I should have been snapping my fingers after I read it.

Big Ear Creations said...

As so you should. Snap snap

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...