Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

15 May 2007

Um...



I'm not sure what's the best part of this video...

1) This man's name is Estus Pirkle

or

2) The hymn singing crippled midget

or

3) His warning of dying in an earthquake

or

4) The emotionally stunted audience

It's likely more like a Freedom House Sunday than anything I've ever seen

3 comments:

Matt Vaandering said...

O my goodness, that is absolutely hilarious. what was he thinking with the whole earthquake thing? EVERYONE!!....send this to all your heathen friends. it's possibly their last hope for salvation!

Jeff said...

Oh my...what a boring heaven! Notice how everyone was just sitting around doing nothing, wearing white robes? Looks more like a cult to me than heaven...

And I love the little blond-haired kid's expression when the lady is singing....haha I had to pause it there and laugh hysterically :D

Matt Vaandering said...

i love the pause and laugh. It's the sign of a truly funny video

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...