Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

2 June 2007

Can't sleep alone

For some reason, I can't sleep alone anymore.
I can go to bed alone.
I can lay awake starring at the ceiling alone.
I can sit in the dark thinking philosophically about issues I have no business thinking about at 11pm alone.

But Lord help me...

I can no longer sleep alone.

If I'm this bad at 30... by 40 if Krissy goes away, I'm just going to be a babbling mental patient wandering around the house like Rain Man... "bah... hot water burn baby!"

We have been together a long time now... it's very interesting to see what happens when "interdependence" happens. She is... and always has been my PARTNER in everything


No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...