Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

25 June 2007

Wide eyed wonder

"Your eyes are windows into your body. If you open your eyes wide in wonder and belief, your body fills up with light..."

Matthew 6:22

Soon I'll have to sit down and really truly process the significance of the past few days.

I always feel as if I need time to chew through life more than I do. It's the reason why I can never get through books.
When I come across ONE single interesting thought... I dissect it, pour through it, pray into into it...

But the thing about life is that it doesn't always work like that. IF you're someone who actually does things. One day passes where kingdoms are designed to be established. Morning comes, then there is more to win.

Appreciate the moment.
Win it.
Sleep deep... then win again

1 comment:

Matt Vaandering said...

i miss albert already

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...