Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

2 July 2007

I'm so much Bigger

I'm so much bigger that your mind can scarcely think of me.
I'm so much smaller that your eye can barely wink at me.

I'm so much bigger that your lips can't fully talk with me.
I'm so much smaller that your heart must blindly walk with me.

I'm so much bigger that your walls can never ransom me.
I'm so much smaller that your halls must do their dance for me.

I'm so much bigger that your chorus doesn't capture me.
I'm so much smaller that your rhythm must enrapture me.

I'm so much bigger that your hills are bound and yoked by me.
I'm so much smaller that your valleys are drenched and soaked by me.

I'm so much bigger that your groans are brought alive by me.
I'm so much smaller that your whispers all survive in me.

I'm so much bigger that light is merely prose to me.
I'm so much smaller that the darkness is exposed by me.

I'm so much bigger that the breadth will not talk back to me.
I'm so much smaller that the nooks are not too black for me.

I'm so much bigger that I push until there's space for me.
I'm so much smaller that I go to prepare a place for thee.

Dave Carrol
July 2, 2007

1 comment:

Elmericks said...

Hey I have been meaning to let you know that I really enjoyed this! How are you doing? Tell Krissy Happy Birthday.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...