Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

14 July 2007

The Place I wanna be

You know, I'm blessed enough to have a very interesting life. I know many interesting people who do very interesting things. I have interesting passions that lead to interesting times!

Later tonight, I'm driving 2.5 hours to do stand-up at a young adult conference in the woods! I just got home from cooking burgers for hookers, strippers and bums!

But these are the people who mean the most to me...



These are the moments that will stay with me.



I am a proud family man. I'm building a Godly heritage for them. And there is nowhere more satisfying to be than with them. THE END

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...