Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

2 July 2007

Public Worship


Matt and Katie
Originally uploaded by Big Ear.
It's one of the things that I love about my country. The right that still exists to stand and lift up our hands in the name of Jesus. It was not that long ago where nearly everything in our culture included Christ.

I don't want those days back... because the Church missed a huge opportunity by not letting God be BIG big...

I want the future... where the hungry win... and God's name is lifted high EVERYWHERE in our land.

God keep our land glorious and free.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...