Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

13 July 2007

Thank you "The Tallest Man in the World"

Yesterday, Big Ear Creation MAY have experienced a FEW more visits than normal!



Ya Think? 475 Visits!

I couldn't figure it out until I heard that yesterday, this guy...


The Tallest Man in the World got married. Quite some time ago I wrote a blog entry about him and that apparently sparked the Big Ear Barrage.

What an interesting world that the marriage of a large, gangly, Mongolian sheep herder... could personally benefit the writings of a large eared, Christian smack-talkin', bozo like me.

Like the sands through the hour glass...

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...