Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

9 August 2007

Camping

It's funny because I both really like camping... and it drives me NUTS.




What I DO really like about it, is that it reminds me of who I am.
We are the sum of our experience.
Almost ALL of our family vacations were camping related.
Even then, I both really enjoyed it... and it drove me nuts!

It DOES connect me to my past. Taking my 3 kids into the forest and seeing them enjoy themselves in ways that I used to, is very grounding for me. Now... there are few relaxing moments with 3 kids 4 and under in a hardtop camper in the rain!

But I'm learning that significant things aren't always the comfortable things.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...