Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

26 August 2007

Prayer

Sometimes I get intimidated by the amount that I open my mouth. To speak... declare... pray... encourage... To even have the nerve to think that I could know something about God, can seem down right foolish sometimes. But God shared this with me today. And it's wise.

With my eyes open... everything changes.
With my eyes closed... I'm always in the same place.


Prayer is an anchor. It holds you firmly in place. Bring you back to right standing with the center of it all... allowing you to move.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...