Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

21 August 2007

Your voice is a screaming guitar

Your Voice is a screaming guitar
I shake my body in reverence.

An awkward mess of shoulders and toes...
I'm a break dancing quaker...
Irreverent of these earth rhythms...
I don't shake that way.

Flailing like a carp in a rowboat; out of struggle, dance births new streams.
My laughter-drive merges hard into the "hit-the-spot-hollers" of the upper masses.
Headless Head bangers and Bible Thumper's to the reflection-rhythms of eternity.
They pound it hard enough to turn my walk into a stutter-step shakedown.

I can hear the screaming guitar behind the door.
It's a Hippy and a Rockstar and I want to play too

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...