Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

21 December 2007

Mr Computer tells me who I am

Click to view my Personality Profile page

This test tells me that I'm "The Originator". Say it with a big booming movie trailer voice. THE ORIGINATOR!!!!

"logical, innovative, curious and downright inventive. They see possibilities for improvement everywhere and possess the ability to understand complex concepts. ENTPs are introspective and carefree nonconformists. They often neglect the more common areas of life while pursuing new solutions. They can be good conversationalists and exciting company"

They tell me that some famous people who are like me are:

  • Alexander the Great - king, military commander
  • Matthew Perry - actor (Friends)
  • John Candy - comedian, actor
  • Sir Walter Raleigh - writer, poet, explorer
  • Walt Disney - filmmaker, entrepreneur
  • Weird Al Yankovic - musician (satire/parody)
  • Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt - American President
  • Thomas Edison - inventor
  • Tom Hanks - actor

  • And apparently some fictional people who are like me are:

  • Bugs Bunny - Looney Tunes
  • Cosmo Kramer - Seinfeld
  • Shirley Feeney - Laverne & Shirley
  • Wile E. Coyote - Road Runner (Looney Tunes)

  • I used to put very little stock in personality analysis. This has changed over the years drastically for me. Now... does every little internet quiz change my life? Fraid not Fredo. But understanding yourself and others entirely revolutionizes the ease with which work is accomplished... what it really does is help with having grace.

    Knowing that I can think and function differently from others... and it be OK on both sides is quite liberating. It's freeing for both parties to go and do what they do best.



    No comments:

    Related Blogs

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...