Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

14 December 2007

Nothing really to say. Yet...

I've got very little to say. Well that's never true actually.

You know what's hilarious? When nicey nicey Christians write on the internet and replace letter's in the "dirty words" with symbols so the "bad people" don't search them out and taint their Utopian Jesusland. That's very funny.

Like instead of sex... they'll write, s@x. Nice dodge Ali.

Frankly, Blogs are relatively ineffective in the real world... so if you're writing about good things, wouldn't you actually WANT bizarro's to stumble on something of value in the sea of internet feces? I think I want that. I'm going to type some bad words for that purpose.

Crap... Boobs... Horse Emissions... Ass... Liberal... Anglican... Damn... Clinton... Masturbation... Meth Amphetamines... Hannah Montana...

OK you weird web sickos... do you love the Lord your God with all your heart mind soul and strength? THERE... I've done my evangelical duty. The ole rope a dope.

In news of other stupid things... this sticker on the right just won the 11th annual award for the wackiest warning label of the year.

It was on a tractor.

Yep Clem... avoid death. Good advice.

I'd also like to give a big old fashioned Big Ear shout-out to the world famous artist Shamus Goldensteinbergbaum (pictured on left).

He is a breathtakingly beautuful man of questionable repute. He was dropped off on the doorstep of magical dancing elves at the tender age of 5. From there, Shamus baked and crocheted his way to international infamy and came to be known as "Grandma's little stinker". Shamus now enjoys the company of mushrooms and mule... but you should hear him freestyle... sweet mama Marie!

I love you Shamus. I baked you some Marzipan.

3 comments:

Notes from the Tall, Dutch Guy said...

funny story... i just happened to be looking up horse emissions and i came across this website. I now realize that i need Jesus in my life. Thankyou mr. Big Ear for your internet evangelism.

Dave Carrol said...

Welcome to the Kingdom you huge Dutch gentleman...

Now sing with me... "I'm so glad that I'm a part of the family of God..."

I also repent. Blogs ARE an effective outreach tool. And all because of internet vulgarity

Ezekiel 23:20
20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Quint McGuinley said...

How very un-Christian-like of you...

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...