Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

9 January 2008

24/7 Prayer


It's all about Love
Originally uploaded by Big Ear.
One of my favorite moments of last year was my month or so of early morning solitary prayer before we did our 1st ever week of 24/7 prayer at Freedom House.

I asked God... "What is this all about?". That's what he said. It was the first thing posted up in what is now a room covered in prophetic declarations.

In a few weeks, we're gonna launch into another week of 24/7 prayer and I can feel it risin' up in me.

Prayer is so basic... almost primal. It's innate within us. It's letting our world collide with heaven.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...