Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

22 January 2008

If I was a young British human prince in a world of Elves and Orcs...

... I'd look like this.



I don't do a whole lot of it these days, but last year I did the Voiceover for a video game character. And that's him apparently. His name is Prince Erian of Dagbor and the game is called Dawn of Fantasy.

Quite a likeness of me. I'm quite regal really. Pensive.
And 2 kickin' boats! 2 Jimmy 2!

I still do freelance Voiceover work BTW... check it out and let me know if you'd like me to charge you far too much for very little work.




Email bigearcreations@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...