Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

31 January 2008

LOST is back


From Lostpedia...





I'm so excited. The best part... is that the show is on Thursday Night. I have nothing on Thursdays. So it's now LOST night. At home... on the couch... only talk if it's LOST talk...no calls... no thinking about church.

Instead... I go to bed thinking about character, leadership, time travel, heroism, love, redemption, faith, science, how to accomplish goals when something supernatural is a variable...

Oh wait... maybe it's the same.

But in my normal dreams, Hurley isn't in them.



2 comments:

Martin said...

I spent hours last night on Lostpedia.com in eager anticipation. I think im ready.

HasTheVoice.com said...

I am bypassing my weekly basketball game with the guys tonight and having a "Lost" date with my 16-year-old daughter. The good news, Dave, is "Lost" will air regularly on Monday nights...I am sorry for your "Lost" loss but I love my Thursday basketball!

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...