Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

24 January 2008

So Andrea asks, "What were you doing 10 years ago?"

Andrea Bacon (Hamilton, ON) wrote
at 10:08am
oh the fond memories....10 years ago...

Dave Carrol (no network) wrote
at 10:05am
Ten years ago I was in year 2 of College and Krissy and I were engaged. So I was living in Welland and driving to brantford on weekends. Doing youth ministry friday nights with the cleughs at new life.

then I'd be getting ready for a summer of grave digging...

10 years ago




Sometimes I'm genuinely surprised how much life changes you.

Not often.

But sometimes.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...