Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

6 March 2008

I'm an uncle... and a pregnant woman... and a large gay man

Hey my sister in law just had another little boy! I love being an uncle. It's like having kids... except you get to leave them at someone else's house... like always.

Of course... I still have more kids than all of my brothers and sisters put together... so they still have some reproduction to do.

So in honor of my sister Kimmy... I morphed myself into a pregnant woman



and a big scary gay man.



You're welcome

1 comment:

Andrea said...

ummmm...WOW... :-s

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...