Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

31 March 2008

Missionary Models


scopyDSC_0227
Originally uploaded by megan_petock.
My sister and some of her Missionary nurse friends in Liberia spent Sunday doing missionary glamor shots!

You can see some more shot's on the blog of one of Jen's cabin mates Meg's blog. She's a fantastic writer and photographer BTW...

When you spend all of your days living together in tight quarters, in a confined space, with the same people, on a boat, in a war-torn city... THIS would have been fun.

I'll say it again... my sister is one of the coolest girls I know.

BTW... Jen's the one in white... sitting... smiling

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...