Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

21 March 2008

Washed by the Water


I hear this "Need to Breathe" tune over and over on our Rogers Digital Christian music feed, (737... kids even know what channel). It's on the tele most times that Dora and the Backyardigans aren't.

Just can't stop singing it. It's called "Washed by the Water". Last night during our 2 hours of prayer at the Big Blue, no matter song was playing... I couldn't stop singing:

"Even when the rain falls
Even when the flood starts rising
Even when the storm comes
I am washed by the water"


Found a descent You Tube clip of it but you can hear it better on Need to Breathe's MySpace page here. It's good ole' fashioned Modern White-Boy Pop Rock Southern Gospel Blues Soul... and I'm diggin it.



Kinda music that makes me glad that I know the real feeling of being washed by the water... and it's not just some catchy tune about something "nice".

It's life brother. Come on and testify!

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...