Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

1 March 2008

What worship can look like

Check THIS 24/7 Prayer piece of art out...



What a wonderful piece of modern art worship. Really that's what that was. Worship. Using inspiration, media, paint, skill, right motive, time...

Tonight I get to go hang out with a bunch of folks from this 24/7 Prayer movement and tomorrow a dude by the name of Jon Peterson (the North American director of 24/7 Prayer) is coming to our little Freedom House.

I actually sometime wonder how God has taken a smart alack kid from Brantford and let me have the pleasure of meeting so many truly interesting people.

I guess that's the real story though isn't it? Bunch of fishermen commissioned to tell the greatest story ever told to the world.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...