Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

11 April 2008

Getting itchy for the streets

My brother's young adult group in Toronto is talking about how you bring, "The Kingdom of Heaven into real life" this Sunday night. He asked me to tell a little bit about our "Flippin' Friday" street ministry.




I love the comradery of the people.
I love the slightly dangerous and dirty aspect of it.
I love the combination of raw prayer, raw emotion, raw sacrifice... and cooked meat.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Bring on the meat... bring on the streets!

dwaneparsons said...

awesome, awesome, awesome!

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...