Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

1 April 2008

If one was to sing the perfect song...

... might it sound like this?



... it might.

I believe in the Kingdom Come
When all the colors will bleed into one
Bleed into one
Well, yes I'm still running

You broke the bonds
And you loosened the chains
Carried the cross
Of all my shame
all my shame
You know I believe it

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for


John 14

1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."


2 comments:

Notes from the Tall, Dutch Guy said...

or might it sound like this?.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=v2-XIauB37U

dwane said...

This song moves me to worship, no hesitation...

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...