Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

18 April 2008

Is that a Camshaft in your pocket or...

I think I just found my new favorite, "sounds like I'm talkin' dirty when I say it" part of a car.

"CAMSHAFT"

I only know this because I broke my Camshaft yesterday. Then I couldn't make my Camshaft apply enough pressure to my valves to arouse my engine's interest. So my impotent Camshaft made the forward thrust of my car dysfunctional.

See how dirty the Camshaft is.


Who's the black private dick
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
Camshaft!
You're damn right

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...