Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

13 April 2008

Mother

I wanted to find JUST the right way to thank my mother for babysitting last night so we could go out and eat cow.

Thankfully, Mr. T put into song and dance exactly what I was thinking.



My favorite part is when he pulls the mic out of the back of his short shorts.

"M is for the moan and the miserable groan
From the pain that she felt when I was bo'n!"


I miss Mr. T.
I weep silently for his return.
If you know his whereabouts... please call me.

3 comments:

dwaneparsons said...

Dude... this is... brutal... and not in the good sense like in Red Dwarf...
Is this from Sesame Street?

dwaneparsons said...

...Though I must admit, I'm a huge MR T fan too. He needs to come back ... and rap some more alphabet...

Notes from the Tall, Dutch Guy said...

i saw him on CTS a couple years ago... I wonder if he was lost. I hope not.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...