Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

8 April 2008

My new hit song...

It's Called:

If the World were made of Will's
(If the song won't load... right click and save as this file here)
(Or Click here)


powered by ODEO



I’d go rompin' through the daisies
quoting lyrics like the crazies
Causing nature no ill.

There would be no be no midgets anywhere

and people would care bout the air
if the world were made of Will's




I’d pick up chicks in the library
make bug eyes and look real scary
Olliebolen cooling on the Sill

Roofs would need to be much higher

Books on philosophy: I'm the buyer!

If the world were made of Wills

4 comments:

Notes from the Tall, Dutch Guy said...

beautiful, simply beautiful...

Dave Carrol said...

that one is for you...

produced by a Romanian CLASSICAL composer as well for your extra pleasure

dwaneparsons said...

kinda hits you right here....

The Bean Bag Chair said...

it brought tears...

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...