Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

17 April 2008

My wife tried to kill me today

Her: Hey Dave... tonight we're having Tex Mex Beef Enchiladas
Him:
Sounds great! I Love you because you'd never do anything like try and kill me.
Her: Nope. See you soon. (Snickering)

Nice... cute... short... innocent blond girl.

What are the chances that she'd try to do anything sinister... maniacal... pure evil?

Having no time for dinner last time, I dove into the Enchiladas for lunch today:


She was even considering feeding them to the children. But she changed her mind. She was MOVED with compassion for children... but STILL sent her loving husband to work with these lethal weapons.

Just look at this gigantic fallacy of a recipe...

No fuss?

No fuss?

I can think of areas of "FUSS" that are about to happen.
Fuss is a very multi-faceted word.

I'm not saying I'm not going to eat more of said enchiladas. I'm just saying...

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...