Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

3 April 2008

Opening Day is within smelling distance

Opening Day in Toronto is tomorrow. It's one of my favorite days of the year. It was the only day that my parents used to let me skip school for. And rightly so. This is an MSN chat I just had with a friend who I went to home openers with for about 15 years in row...


Jess says: one day until street meat
Dave at Work says:
woot
Jess says:
just one woot?
Dave at Work says:
woot is a very descriptive word
Jess says:
oh is it?
Jess says:
but does it convey intense emotion?
Dave at Work says: in my head as read with the voice of James Earl Jones it does
Dave at Work says:
WOOT
Jess says:
hahahaha
Dave at Work says:
see... that makes a big difference

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...