Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

14 April 2008

Silver and Gold have I none...

Acts 3: 5-8

"When he saw Peter and John about to enter the Temple, he asked for a handout. Peter, with John at his side, looked him straight in the eye and said, "Look here." He looked up, expecting to get something from them.

Peter said, "I don't have a nickel to my name, but what I do have, I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk!" He grabbed him by the right hand and pulled him up. In an instant his feet and ankles became firm. He jumped to his feet and walked."

Cartoon from Naked Pastor.
Words from Bible

See... I think we should be doing both. Give money... AND stand 'em up and let 'em walk.
We get messed up thinking that it's one or the other.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...