Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

23 May 2008

About a Boy


My brother said yesterday, "these must be one of those days that makes you happy to be a Dad." He was right. My boy had his first baseball practice.

Big sloppy grins in an unkept field of seedy dandelions.
Just like they'd write about in a book.

They say his team is the "Blue Jays" even though everyone's shirt is brandished by someone named "Tim Horton". He fancies himself BJ Ryan.

He throws more like Shannon Stewart.

Boys GET boy moments.
Like the other day when the boy said,

"Daddy... I had 2 pees"


Boys get that.
I've had 2 pees before.


No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...