Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

30 May 2008

Dirty Davey


We had the Bath Fitter's come to our palace yesterday and "pimp out" our shower and bathtub.

It looks great. Way better than the duct tape that was holding our old tiles on. That's bathing classy kids.

Bad part is... that I haven't showered in days. We're not allowed to use it until tomorrow morning.

If the sunlight catches my body at just the right angle... you can see the shimmering layer of grease glistening on my body.

It's gonna be a fight for first shower tomorrow I tells ya.


No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...