Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

9 May 2008

The Earth is Administrated Incorrectly

The word "evil" rang through my spirit this morning as I saw the price of gas near 1.25 per liter. This is the price of oil as we speak.













What we're doing is insane using Einsteins definition of "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Our earth cannot sustain itself being dependent on oil. It's dirty and it's bankrupting the earth's inhabitants. It precipitated and sustains the current Global Administration. And they are doing a piss poor job of administrating the only planet we have.


We are oil's proverbial bitch. And those controlling the oil are our proverbial daddy. And I'm not OK with this. I know that God wins the war for the world... and this system is broken... it's not God's system. So it NEEDS to change. How can I be so sure?

Well today in Burma... 10's of thousands will die, adding to the 100,000 estimated to be dead already. And the UN has suspended it's aid attempt because their "Junta" is seizing it all. Even organizations like World Vision are in crisis using our system because the price of rice has sky rocketed to the point where they are having reduce the number of people they are feeding at a time where the need is growing.

Broken system.

What does this have to do with oil? Because those who have real power... have it because of oil. The earth DOES have enough RESOURCE to let us all grow. But it never finds it's way into the hand of the neediest. Why? No unity between the leaders of nations and the weath of the world is not shared with those who don't directly profit "the administration". It's a greedy, discusting system... that is evil.

Why evil? That's a strong word!

Check some of the definitions of evil...


God created this earth to be a beautiful place, full of provision for creatures created in his image. He gave resource to people, with a mandate to administrate the stuff. He even gave us access to the wisdom of the creator of the resource. This is not happening. A Revolution is necessary to overthrow "The Administration".

Our current efforts, while admirable are not enough. Like the grass roots environmental movement for example. Well motivated ideas from good people... securely placed under the iron thumb of "The Administration". The electric car was squashed by "The Administration" years ago, even though there are tiny little life breathes now. But really. How much of a Revolution would that have been anyway when our whole "grid" is powered by "The Administration."

Our tiny grass root movements are little peanuts... and even those peanuts are snatched up in a Grinch-Like theft of Who-Ham.

I'm believing for a larger scale answer. I'm agreeing with Edward Mote that "my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus’ blood and righteousness". And I'm not talking about holing up in a box and waiting to get away from this evil land kinda faith.

I'm believing Jesus when he said:

Matthew 10:7-8
As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.' Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
(To the disciples)


and when he said:

2 Chronicles 7:13-14
When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
(To Solomon)


This is the land I want to live in... and God wrote a book to back me up on it.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...