Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

10 May 2008

Henceforth, my wings shalt only cometh from thy Wingmaster oh Lord

I experienced the Wing Master last night.

Over 200 sauces...
All styles you could imagine...

Including some so hot that you have to sign a waiver before they'll let you eat them.

My concern was that I really like the flavor of traditional wings... but how could I NOT go off the page? Quite a dilemma. But in the end, I went with Apple Pie Barbecue.

AMAZING. A couple of the other people tried some 4 or 6 Habanero levels. The bravest guy ate 2 wings. God bless you wing master.

1 comment:

candidchatter said...

I have put a hurtin' on some chicken farms eatin' those wings. I love 'em! LOVE THEM!! I am more into the medium heat with garlic. Oh double yum! But what you tried sounds delicious too!!

Heidi

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...