Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

16 May 2008

Logo Lust

For a few weeks, Starbucks is using a retro logo, and now all Christendom is dreaming dirty dreams.

A Christian group based in San Diego found grounds for outrage over the new retro-style logo for Starbucks Coffee.

The Resistance says the new image "has a naked woman on it with her legs spread like a prostitute," Mark Dice, founder of the group, said in a news release. "Need I say more? It's extremely poor taste, and the company might as well call themselves Slutbucks."


I raise my voice in support of my angry, outraged, boob dreamin brethren. For I too have struggled with logo lust. I plan on submitting the following letter to the Liberal, commie, hippie, licentious, monsters at Starbucks...

Dear filth monger: As a teen boy... I was mentally and spiritually defrauded by a Mrs Butterworth's syrup bottle.

Her gracious rolling curves and generous voluptuous bosem caused me to look at sisters in the Lord... "differently"


I have not worn sweat pants since. The blame for this falls squarely at the feet of Mrs. Butterworth's.

I will henceforth discontinue my Slutbucks purchases. Hot Cocoa should be a pleasurable experience.. but only for certain parts of the body.
Amen. Selah. Peace be with you.

You know... if Christians lived a life where the sick were healed by shadows, they wouldn't have to be so stupid. Just sayin'

3 comments:

kate said...

You continue to make me laugh more then most-hahahha I loved the visual aid of the actual bottle..hahahah still laughing.

candidchatter said...

Some Christians have too much time on their hands.

Heidi

Dave Carrol said...

Kate... Heidi... TOGETHER we CAN see an end to logo lust in our time.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...