Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

15 June 2008

Happy Fathers Day to me

Kids are funny critters. The last 2 years, I have taken them to get Krissy flowers for Mothers Day. And today... they were insistant that daisies were the way to my heart.

Daisies, Danish, and Daddy-Shaped air fresheners from church (thanks Avril!) The true essence of Fathers Day.

At least there was no tie in a box (thanks Krissy and freedom for that one)

Line of the morning

Krissy: In honor of Fathers Day... Im putting the girls in dresses for church
Dave: In honor of Fathers Day... Im wearing the grubbiest thing I own to church
Jared: How about a miners shirt.
Dave: Son... that is funny.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

candidchatter said...

Happy Father's Day

Heidi R.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...