Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

29 June 2008

Psalty: Behind the Music



I'm glad Psalty is working. He gave... minutes of entertainment as a youngin'

That was snide.
And not true.
Who's kidding who... I grew up in a church in the 80's man. Psalty WAS kids ministry until the Cucumber and Tomato knocked him off.

That's the real story that needs to be told

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That girl in the video has the same favourite Psalty song as me! The one about being selfish and wanting all the food at the banquet! I called it the marching song, cuz I loved to march to it. I listened to that Psalty tape way too many times.

James M said...

Haha, awesome. I remember having cassette tapes of Psalty growing up. He now follows me wherever I go, hiding in the bushes, ready to spring out and sing a song with the creepy dog-thing. They will play Psalty at my wedding my funeral, and in the hospital elevator up to my first colonoscopy.

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...