Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

8 June 2008

What I learned about families from a Ghanaian elementary school...

My Pastor is away in Lakeland at the revival meetings this week (picking up some spiritual souvenirs) so I'm speaking this morning at Freedom House.

We've been talking about the "Mountains of Influence" that are vital areas that the church needs to impact

Arts and Entertainment

Business

Education

Family

Government

Media

Religion

I'm talking about the family this morning. I learned a valuable lesson about "the family" after spending a week with a Ghanaian elementary school teacher and these kids...


I'll tell you more this morning at Freedom House. 10:30.

Unless of course God goes all Acts 2 on us... then ummm... then we'll likely do something different. Either way... why would you miss it?

...they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.


No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...