Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

14 July 2008

a loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires and babies

Today I had a vision of a symphony so pure that the vibrations healed the body; cleansed the mind.
Today I shared a hot dog with junkie.
Today I did a million dollar deal with a million dollar dealer.
Today I hugged a man with a corn cob pipe.
Today I heard the prophet speak of danger rising in the east.
Today I bandaged the parallel lines across teenage arms.
Today I stood up... spoke out; was heard by the hearers.
Today I napped with the dead and reminded Moses about them "Good Egyptian Eats".
Today I swam in a blue ocean.
Today I sat in box. Sweating.
Today I won and I lost but I won; you see?
I won.

"They could eat caviar on Monday and crusts on Tuesday.
They wouldn't even notice"
Pete Greig


No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...