Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

11 August 2008

Is it just me or do Olympic gymnasts kind of look like terriers?

With those little powerful legs and all. Running and jumping and springing and such. Come on... I can't be the first person to think that.

And honestly... is there an Olympic rule about not picking your wedgie? Swimmers, volleyball players, gymnast people... I'm looking in your direction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I believe there is a rule (though I haven't done gymnastics in ages). The gymnasts oftn glue their leotards to their buttocks, too...

They have a lot of funny sorts of picky rules...

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...