Writer, Church leader, Eccentric Nut, Marketer

I'm Church Leader, Writer, Speaker, Marketer, Kindness Project Founder, Broadcaster and Superhero. But most important I'm a Husband, Father and a worshiper of Jesus.

30 September 2008

Dave rants about the economy for Phil McColeman

I personally support Phil McColeman who is running for the Conservative Party of Canada in the upcoming federal election. You can check out my blog yesterday for my disclaimer about why I speak out for who I support.

And frankly... I just wouldn't be me if I didn't say out loud what I see and believe to be true. So this year... I've done it in "rant" form. This is the first of three rants between now and October 14th.



Please feel free to repost this video on your blog or on your facebook wall should you feel the same as I do. You can check Phil's facebook fan page here or his website here for more info.

No comments:

Related Blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...